Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,927   Posts: 1,556,816   Online: 853

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Shen Hao 4x5 kit $1550 shipped to USA

I have a nice setup that was my first camera. I have since upgraded and do not need 2 sets. I'm asking $1550 (shipped to USA) for the set including the following...

Digital (1 degree spot) meter: Soligor digital spot sensor with cap, case, strap, instruction book, light meter
    4x5 Field camera: Shen-Hao HZX 4X5-IIA
    Tripod: Zone VI Wood Tripod, including factory tripod bag (and 3 way head, not ball head)
    Lens: Schneider 90mm Super Angulon f8 in excellent condition with lens board and caps
    Tenba Bag: nice black canvas bag holds all the gear and then some, holders on outside pockets, internal storage for cotton gloves, cable release and note pad (will not hold tripod)

In addition I will include: 2 4x5 holders (4 shots), magnifying loop for the ground glass, and cable release. All you need to add is film and a changing bag (or wait for darkness and load in a closet.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shen 1.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	263.2 KB 
ID:	52474Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shen 2.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	252.9 KB 
ID:	52475Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shen 3.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	289.1 KB 
ID:	52476Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shen 4.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	267.8 KB 
ID:	52477
    Robland - Seattle area

Insert "catch phrase" here...

E76
    Shooter
    Instant Films
    Images
    Any chance you'll split it up? I'm not really interested in anything other than the camera.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    There has been interest in splitting up the kit. I'm going to continue to package as a unit for the next few weeks (and probably months) in hopes this goes to a newbie lurking and wanting to get into LF Photography with a quality kit and a reasonable price. If that's you contact me by PM and we can discuss your needs or reservations, I'd very much enjoy discussing with you the wonders of LF as a hobby using traditional process or hybrid.

A little more details, the camera (purchased new with a few scratches at the tripod hole), lens (used) and meter (used) are in great condition, purchased 5 years ago, and has spent there time in the case in the closet (when not in use). The sturdy tripod is of unknown age and I've had for 2 years. It comes with a Giottos 3 way head, if you have a ball and don't need I can deduct $40. It's a smooth head, with 2 quick disconnect plates. You can leave one on the 4x5 and the other on your MF or 35mm cameras, more plates are easy to buy. I have tested the spot meter against my Sekonic L-758DR meter (at 3 times the cost) and it tracks very close. If more holders are needed to close the deal, I'll back the truck up and drop 2 more, but I advise against bracket shooting 4x5. You should be able to calibrate your film speed, meter and development and get very good results with Zone System processing, after all isn't this the reason to shoot single images?
    Robland - Seattle area

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Bump
    Robland - Seattle area

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Bump
    Robland - Seattle area

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Interest with soligor...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thank you for the interest, but I would prefer to sell as a kit. The meter is like new condition, original box, case, instructions even has the Inferred decal that can be affixed to scale and you can add the zone scale if desired.. http://www.largeformatphotography.in...s/ZoneDial.pdf
    Robland - Seattle area

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    bump
    Robland - Seattle area

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    weekend bump
    Robland - Seattle area

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I can remove the tripod and 3 way head and reduce the price, this also reduces the shipping. You need a secure tripod, if you "trunk shoot" and not back back into the woods, I'd make sure you have a rock solid tripod.
    Robland - Seattle area

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin