Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,475   Posts: 1,542,622   Online: 981

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Looks like you have the incandescent gel (I reread more carefully) - is the fluorescent one (greenish) included?
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yeah, didnt look like it when i first looked in the case, but both are there

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Cool. I'm interested.

First of all, how can I pay you?

And second of all, if I can use your preferred payment method, how would you feel about $325 all in, including that diffuser, plus the $11 for postage?

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sent. Ship to:

Jim MacKenzie
    165 Coldwell Road
    Regina, SK
    S4R 4K7 Canada

Or, if you're comfortable, care of my office so that I don't have to go pick it up at the post office :

Jim MacKenzie
    c/o Dusyk & Barlow Insurance
    4615 Albert Street
    Regina, SK S4S 6B6

Thanks!

Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Jim.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin