Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,786   Online: 1186

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Misc. clearance SALE

1. Sima Soft Focus lens with the aperture stops: looks clean. Comes with the Nikon T mount and the front cap: $35+shipping.

2. Polaroid 800 camera: this is a beater....dust all over, not even sure it works properly. Would be good for a project. How about $10+shipping? I got this for FREE off a kind fellow APUG member. Not looking to make any money out of this, but just recover a part of the shipping I paid.

3. Arkay Pictrol soft focus contraption in decent condition: $10+shipping. : SOLD

4. Brass Leitz Summar 80mm macro lens. I have couple of posts on this: http://www.largeformatphotography.in...0mm-brass-lens

http://www.largeformatphotography.in...s-Leitz-Summar

Basic story: the lens had haze when I first bought it. I then realized you can take every element apart and clean it. I think I managed to clear the haze out. I can't spot anything except for a small fingerprint type pattern at the very edge of the lens...maybe a few dust particles.

$100+shipping.

5. Wollensak Micro Raptar 50mm f4.....I hate to sell this guy. The cutest and smallest lens in my collection. Glass looks clean except for some dust particles. Cosmetically fine, except for a red mark across the body along the aperture scale. $50+shipping.

6. Tiffen 67mm 81A warming: practically new since I might have used it for about 2-3 weeks before I sold the lens; I am asking for $20.

7. Tiffen 67mm UV protection filter: practically new since I might have used it for about 2-3 weeks before I sold the lens; asking : $9

Both come in original plastic boxes.

Pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/smiling...7630070894743/

I will cover PP.

Thanks.

Avi

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I have the Sima soft focus lens -- it's a lot of fun to use. Using the different apertures allows you to "adjust" DOF. It's a great lens for portraits, and moody images. If I didn't have one already, I'd buy psychoanalyst_god's here.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi Trask...yes...it is a lovely little lens. But I have way too many interests in DX photography and adding soft focus to that would be an overkill. Instead, I have moved my soft focus endeavors to 4x5 where I shoot with a Verito.

Thanks.

Avi

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    1. SOLD: Sima Soft Focus lens with the aperture stops: looks clean. Comes with the Nikon T mount and the front cap: $35+shipping.

2. AVAILABLE: Polaroid 800 camera: this is a beater....dust all over, not even sure it works properly. Would be good for a project. How about $10+shipping? I got this for FREE off a kind fellow APUG member. Not looking to make any money out of this, but just recover a part of the shipping I paid.

3. SOLD: Arkay Pictrol soft focus contraption in decent condition: $10+shipping. : SOLD

4. SOLD : Brass Leitz Summar 80mm macro lens. I have couple of posts on this: http://www.largeformatphotography.in...0mm-brass-lens

http://www.largeformatphotography.in...s-Leitz-Summar

Basic story: the lens had haze when I first bought it. I then realized you can take every element apart and clean it. I think I managed to clear the haze out. I can't spot anything except for a small fingerprint type pattern at the very edge of the lens...maybe a few dust particles.

$100+shipping.

5. SOLD: Wollensak Micro Raptar 50mm f4.....I hate to sell this guy. The cutest and smallest lens in my collection. Glass looks clean except for some dust particles. Cosmetically fine, except for a red mark across the body along the aperture scale. $50+shipping.

6. AVAILABLE: Tiffen 67mm 81A warming: practically new since I might have used it for about 2-3 weeks before I sold the lens; I am asking for $20.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6933.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	275.4 KB 
ID:	55588Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6934.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	305.3 KB 
ID:	55589

7. AVAILABLE: Franka Solida: it appears to be a 6x6 camera and looks ANCIENT......it is in pretty bad condition I confess. It has a Frankar 75mm f6.3 lens. Glass looks dirty, but don't think it has fungus (not sure though)....bellows has a tear. Can't figure out how to operate the shutter....

To sum it up....clearly not in the best of health, but maybe for someone who knows how to fix it/clean it or collects antique cameras? This is a great collector's item.

How about $10+shipping?

I will cover PP.

Thanks.

Avi
    Last edited by psychoanalyst_god; 08-16-2012 at 01:34 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin