Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,949   Posts: 1,557,883   Online: 911

Shooter
    35mm

Dark Room, Film Items, Bay-1 Filter

Prinz film cutting guide for aid in trimming the film leaders for Leica bottom loading rangefinders such as the Leica I, II, and III series models and their vast number of copies. This is sealed and new. Nice item for the rangefinder enthusiast. Price: $12 plus shipping.

Honeywell-Nikor film canister opener. Makes opening cans of 35mm film a snap. Can usually preserve the canister for re-use. New-old-stock item. Price: $9 plus shipping

New-old-stock Bay-1 Polarizer filter for twin lens reflex cameras (also known as B30 filters). Fits TLR cameras such as common models of the Rolleiflex, Rolleicord and many copies of Rolleiflex. Sold with box, case, and filter data sheet. Super quality - made in Japan and multicoated. These filters really improve most color photographs, particularly any landscape or seascape shot. Price: $10 plus shipping

I take checks, money orders, or cash (at your risk). Prompt shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails film-guide-leica.JPG   film-can-opener.JPG   canister-opener.JPG   milo-pl-bay1.JPG  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    PM sent for the film cutting guide and the canister opener.

Shooter
    35mm
    Pm Sent for Bay-1

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent for Bay-1 filters

Shooter
    35mm
    items still available

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pictures number 2 and 3 just taught me how to use the tool I got from a lot almost a year ago! I always thought it is a poorly designed pair of tongs! Thanks and good luck with your sale!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin