Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,544   Online: 1014

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

FS: 4x5 Field & View Cameras

For sale, a quartet of 4x5 field/view cameras. Photos and more detailed descriptions to follow.

First, Calumet Woodfield $350 + shipping (USPS priority insured)
    Second, Graflex Crown Graphic, top RF $250 + shipping (USPS priority insured)
    Third, Graflex Crown Graphic, top RF $250 + shipping (USPS priority insured)
    Fourth, Graflex Graphic View II $150 + shipping (USPS priority insured)

The GV II comes with several lens boards, including at least one recessed one, as well as the case. It has a graflok back and the all important tripod mount. I have a 90mm Optar which fits the recessed board, as well as a 135 Optar to go with the camera. We can work out a deal for either or both if you buy the camera.

Its been a while since I looked at the Crowns so I'll confirm everything here later. Both Crowns have working rangefinders and proper cams (I think). Both have battery covers and working night focus system. One has an Optar, the other a Xenar. Graflok backs of course.

The Calumet is a sweet little camera. I bought it for hiking but only used it two or three timesx in two+ years. It's light, small, and gets a lot of attention on the trail. It's in really beautiful shape, barely has a scratch on it. Comes with an original board drilled for Copal 0 and I think I have a couple more home made boards that are undrilled.

All four cameras have good bellows and work well. I just dont use them and my wife wants them out of the house.

Thanks,
    Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm ready to purchase pending on pictures.

-Josh

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    one of the crowns was listed here previously

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'd like pictures of the woodfield and shipping quote to Sweden. Pretty please. :-)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Woodfield sold over on LFF

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin