Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,638   Online: 811

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: RH Designs Zonemaster II

For sale is a RH Designs Zonemaster II. It's a very nice and capable instrument, and it can really speed up the printing process when properly calibrated to an enlarger (filter)/ paper combination. It can handle up to eight such combinations. Very easy to use with a handy gray scale display. It can be connected to the StopClock Professional.

For more detailed information: http://www.rhdesigns.co.uk/darkroom/...master_ii.html

I'm using several different papers and more than one enlarger, and have found that it's more useful for me to go straight to the test strips stage.

The meter is lightly used and it comes with manual, calibration kit and a European mains adaptor. It can also be used with a 9v battery, but that is not included.

Price: $200. Please add $48 for shipping to Europe or $58 to the rest of the world (from Norway). Shipping includes tracking. Shipping without tracking will be cheaper, but I don't recommend it.

Trond

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Still available!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin