Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,361   Online: 1102

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Saunders 20x24 4 Blade Easel

It pains me to do this, but I haven't used my darkroom for a very long time and we are about to move. If you are looking for something specific, please message me. I have a melange of all of the stuff to develop and shoot film up to 4X5.

First up is the Saunders 20x24 easel. This is a wonderful easel that I bought from a print shop that used it quite a bit. It is in good condition, but it is not cosmetically pristine. The mechanics are still solid and I've used it to make several larger prints. As I said before it pains me to sell it, but I'm just not using it.

$350 Shipped to the lower 48. Message me for other locales and local pick up in Kansas City, MO area (I will deduct shipping costs for local pick ups).

Jeremy

Shooter
    Large Format

still

is it still available ?

I mean saunders 20x24 4 blade easel?

thank you

kosuke

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin