Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,548   Posts: 1,573,026   Online: 863

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Yashica 5000, Mark Hama CLA.

For sale is one of my Yashica Lynx 5000s, serial number 7070531, which was CLA'd by Mark Hama late last year. The viewfinder is now crystal clear, the lens is f1.8 to f22, shutter speeds from B to 1/1000. The aperture blades are clean as well as the shutter blades, the lens is clear and fungus free. You can see a little bubble in the rear lens element but that has no affect at all on the images. The self timer works and the meter is accurate. The old mercury batteries for this camera were larger than the 1.5v batteries that you have to use now, but I will include a spring that will keep the 1.5v battery tight within the battery compartment. I'll also include a battery as part of the sale.

The camera has some an id etched in the back just under the film advance lever (photo 3) from a previous owner. The top exposure meter window is scratched a bit (photo 2)but it is still easy to read. The top exposure meter window is the second one, the other one is in the viewfinder. Some Yashica models (mostly the Yashicamats tlrs and Electro 35mm) have a problem with flare because light can bounce around the internal chamber. I don't think the Lynx series had that problem but I went ahead and flocked it anyway to guarantee flare-resistant images. You should still use a lens shade, of course. I will also include a 46mm lens cap.

$85US with Paypal or postal money order includes shipping within the U.S. Paypal for international purchase, PM me for an international shipping rate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img970.jpg   img971.jpg   img972.jpg  
    Last edited by Chrismat; 06-23-2012 at 11:18 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Price drop: $80 US.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $70 with Paypal or postal money order includes shipping within the U.S. Paypal for international purchase, PM me for an international shipping rate.

Shooter
    35mm
    Not to meddle, but someone who enjoys rangefinders should buy this. Like the Lynx 14 this has an exceptional lens and a mechanical smoothness that is unique and very nice to use.

Plus this is one of only a few leaf shutter models claiming a shutter speed of 1/1000, and being this type of shutter it will flash-synch at that speed. As you probably know, that's really important for outside photo work with a fill flash.
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Actually, meddling appreciated. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually I will meddle too, a very underrated R/F....and for $70 better than a kick in the head!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin