Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,411   Online: 754

Shooter
    Medium Format

Expired 35mm Slide Film

I have a bunch of 35mm slide film. Clearing out 35mm film in general, just don't shoot it as much as medium format. All the below, no clue on the expiration dates, most of it came from other professional photographers in the area but no promisses. It's been frozen over a year in my freezer. All of it is out of the box, except the Sensia

Kodak e100VS 19 Rolls $2 each
    Velvia RVP (original emulsion which should tell you the age, likely expired 2002 or less) 27 Rolls $2 ea
    Provia 100F 12 Rolls in canisters $2 each
    3 Rolls out of canisters $2 each
    Velvia 100F 12 Rolls in canisters $2 each
    4 Rolls out of canisters $2 each
    Sensia 100 (in orginal box) exp 12.2011 $3 each

Take it all, shipped for $145.

I will give free shipping if you buy more than 30 Rolls, otherwise, $5 shipping per order. Paypal Only please.
    Last edited by AlbertZeroK; 06-24-2012 at 07:45 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi, I would be interested in buying the whole lot. Would you ship to France? How much extra for shipping? Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm
    also interested in this lot - located in australia

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hey, I'm interested (and domestic!). I know that it's buyer beware with this sale, but did the differetn types of film come from the same place? That is if I try a roll of Provia 100F and see I've got no issues, would it be safe to assume that the rest is OK? Or did you get one roll from Bobby, one roll from Suzie and she kept her film in the trunk and another three from the guy down the street?

Thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin