Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,563   Posts: 1,545,298   Online: 797

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS: JOBO AUTOLAB ATL 3

I have this Jobo in storage. It's a backup for my current Jobo ATL2000. The last time I used it it worked perfectly. It does not come with drums/tanks as I use these. I've finally decided that it should go to a good home. If you don't know the model I have a copy of the user manual that I can send if you send your email address. This model has 2 banks of 6 chemical bottles that are fully automatic. It's quite a beast. Shipping is out of the question. If you're willing to pay the gas, I'll drive 2-3 hours in any direction from Montreal. That should make it interesting for anyone living within the Monrtreal - New York - Toronto triangle. Make me an offer.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JOBO-ATL3.jpg   JOBO-ATL3b.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Good morning!

I'm very interested. What do you consider is a reasonable offer? I currently have a Jobo CPA-2, but I really want to get into developing E6 (medium format) and My Jobo just isn't accurate enough.
    My situation: I live in southern Indiana, BUT my wife and I are coming to southern New York at the end of September for a week (Allegany state park). If we can agree on price, could you meet me in the area? Also, I would need to rent a van for the trip if I pick up the ATL from you, so I need an idea of the physical size of the unit.
    Thanks for your time.

Tom Connell
    apug username: thomasconnell

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hi Tom, there are a few issues to consider:

1) Allegany state park is about 8 hours drive from montreal. Even if I would agree to driving there, the cost of gas would be very high.
    2) I just took the ATL3 out of storage and am testing it now. There may be a few accessories missing and I'll only know in the next few days as I complete the reassembly and test it fully.

I'll drive 2-3 hour each way, more would kill me That's between Plattsburgh and Glens Falls. Let me know what you think...

Luigi

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The JOBO has found a new home in New Jersey. Thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin