Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,381   Online: 1038

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Hasselblad V lenses

These are extras or lenses I just don't use enough...

100mm f3.5 T* Planar $400
    This the had been used. There is a chip in the rear element, never showed in any of my pictures.
    Shutter is good, no squeaks when changing speeds. Aperture is clean. Glass is clean except for the chip. Rear Cap

80mm F2.8 Planar $300
    I don't know why I'm selling this one. I might have another one somewhere. Anyway, the aperture sometimes stays stopped down after winding. Open and close on the dial and it stays open like in a DoF preview rest. Shutter is good, no squeaks when changing speeds. Glass looks great. Front cap, rear bubble cap/cover thing.

150mm F4 T* Sonnar $250
    This is nice, Glass good, shutter little squeaky, might need some exercise or service soon. Front and rear caps.

50mm F4 T* Distagon Best offer
    This lens had a bad shutter, I took it to a repair place in LA (Authorized Camera Repair) before I found the best tech in the world(Lenor). Anyway the shutter has new blades and CLA'd. The shutter/aperture ring is lose and doesn't lock into position properly. I just want to pass this lens along and forget about it and Authorized Camera Repair. Glass is good, no caps.

150mm F4 Chrome Sonnar $200
    All round nice, the EV number are gone, some of the other number are also worn. Shutter is good, little squeak. Glass is nice. bubble case and front cap.

50mm F4 Chrome Distagon $300
    Glass is good, shutter good, sometimes a slight squeak. Dented ( was dropped, not by me ). You will need to fix the dent to put on a filter. The dent is hard to see in the photo, but it is near Distagon in the front view photo. Other than that, the lens is great, came with the 150 chrome. I believe they belonged to a photographer, they have a studio smell to them.

500mm F8 Tele-tessar $800
    I wish I used this more, but I don't. I have a 250 and a 2X, so if I need the reach I can make it. But what about 1000mm, no I should sell this. When I got it, the seller said it was CLA'd, but I don't believe him. The slow speeds stutter a little, there is some squeak. Glass has a few small circle scratches on the front, see the pics. Other than that it is good. Point it at the moon, race cars, your neighbour’s window. Case, caps, Hood, and "gun (bazuka) mount"

Foto Foto:
    http://jason.cx/sale/index.php/Hasselblad-Lenses

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    500mm F8 Tele-tessar $700 + ship

The other will be used to make 2 camera kits (older "C" kit, and new "T*" kit). If anyone is interested let me know.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Most of these are sold...

100mm f3.5 T* Planar still available. I'll start a new thread soon with some more Hasselblad gear.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin