Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,948   Online: 787

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Darkroom Building and B&W books (2nd attempt to post)

The first time I made an error.

KODAK Building a Home Darkroom 11x8.5 inches 96 pages. Discusses design and the “nuts and bolts” of construction including carpentry, electric, plumbing, and HAC. Includes photographs of existing home darkrooms. Excellent reference if you are going to build a darkroom $5

KODAK Photo Lab Design 8.5 x 11 64 pages. From the back cover: Provides expert advice on planning and designing pro darkrooms, helpful tips, views of working darkrooms, plans for layouts. $8

KODAK QUALITY ENLARGING 8.5x11 134 pages 1985. Comprehensive coverage of photographic paer, how it is made, tone reproduction, darkrooms and equipment, printing procedures, mounting, finishing, and print quality. An excellent reference. $7.

KODAK Black-and-White Darkroom Techniques 8.5x11 96 pages 1986. This covers advanced techniques that the serious darkroom worker could use. $5.

KODAK Advanced Black-and-White Photography 8.5x11 96 pages 1988. This covers advanced techniques that the serious B&W photographer. The are separate sections on Landscape and People Photography The Zone System section is written by Professor Owen Butler of RIT. $5.

KODAK DARKROOM EXPRESSION 1984 8.5x11 96 pages 1986. This was a project by RIT and Kodak. The special techniques describesd are: ways to selectively add color, high contrast derivations, posterization, Sabsttier Effect, adding texture, paper negatives, printing without a negative, switching processes. $5

KODAK COPYING and DUPLICATING 8.5 x 11 180 pages 1984. This does cover the title subject but provides much more than might be suggested by the title. Copying is the most demanding photography because the result has to match (or in some cases correct on) the original scene. The book describes in great detail the factors that influence tone reproduction and other asects of image quality. It provides an explanation of how materials work and the techniques that can be used in all types of photography. An excellent book. $6

KODAK EKTAGRAPHIC SLIDE PROJECTORS, THE SOURCE BOOK 8.5 x 11 164 pages 1984. My description is “more than anyone would ever want to know about Ektagraphics . It is 164 pages! It covers the models, the accessories, program techniques, modifying your projector, different types of remote controls, lenses, maintence and care, and off beat applications. Tables and graphs. $8

To make this work please:

To buy send me a private message (PM) with your email address for use in communicating; I will provide my email address via PM.

If you use PayPal I will ship to the address PayPal provides.

When you pay please tell me what you are buying!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BWTechniquesLR.jpg   AdvanBWLR.jpg   CopyDupLR.jpg   DarkroomExpressionLR.jpg   HomeDarkroom LR.jpg  

PhotoLabDesignLR.jpg   QualityEnlargeLR.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by laser View Post
    KODAK Building a Home Darkroom 11x8.5 inches 96 pages. Discusses design and the “nuts and bolts” of construction including carpentry, electric, plumbing, and HAC. Includes photographs of existing home darkrooms. Excellent reference if you are going to build a darkroom $5
    I can give practical confirmation to that. This is the book I used as a starting template to build my current permanent darkroom. Lots of good ideas and considerations available. Especially if your target space is in a basement, as mine was.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Chillicothe, "Home of Sliced Bread", Missouri
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM Sent
    Cameras.
    Nikon F2a (semi-retired), Nikon 28mm, Sigma 500mm f8, Vivitar Series I 70-210 zoom
    2 Nikon N90s one 70 - 300 AF Macro, one 100 - 300 AF)
    Nikon N90 w/ 100 - 300 AF lens, 24-50 AF, 35-70 AF
    Mamiya C220 80mm f2.8, 180mm f4.5, 135mm f4.5, 65mm f6.5

Three Sony Mavica Digital cameras, and a Fuji FinePix S2800HD I got after the partner died.. HP Photosmart E327
    and some Bushnell Binoculars with digit camera built in.
    Omega Super Chromega C-700 6X7 enlarger with 50mm and 80mm lens

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin