Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,589   Online: 837

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: 5 Kodak Whole Plate Film Holders 6 1/2 x 8 1/2

For sale are 5 Kodak whole plate, 6 1/2 x 8 1/2, film holders that are marked "'Kodak' Professional Film Holder". 3 are black and 2 natural brown color. They need to be cleaned, but appear to be light tight. I did replace the tape or at least re-enforced the tape on 2 of them. I will try to post some pictures of them this weekend. How about $75 each plus shipping/paypal fees or all 5 for $300 plus shipping/paypal fees. If there is a standard size for Whole Plate film holders, I believe it would be the Kodak ones. Let me know if you have any questions. Send me an email or pm. 3% to APUG. Thanks for your interest. Jon
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here are some pictures of these Kodak Professional Film Holders 6 1/2 x 8 1/2. If for some reason the holder(s) you purchase does not fit your Whole Plate camera, then return the holder(s) and your purchase price will be refunded, less shipping. The rib-lock measures 19mm from the end slide to the edge of the raised rib-lock. The rib-locks measure 4.45mm wide.
    Although the end flaps may need their tape re-glued or the end flap re-taped on a couple of these and the holders are worn, the boards are not broken. Three of these holders have the funky ends on the dark slides. They are part of the actual dark slide and not the typical clamp on piece you typically find on film holders. Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5-WP-filmholders.Kodak.jpg   WP.Black-&-Tan-holders.jpg   WP.Blk-Kodak-Prof-filmholde.jpg   WP.Tan-Kodak-Prof-holder.jpg   WP-Black-&-Funky-board.jpg  

Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    just curious if these are still available?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I do have some. Let me know and I will see what I have available. I also have a kodak Eastman View WP camera with extension rail which they will fit too. It's bellows is better than sum, but I tend to wrap my dark cloth around the bellows on these older cameras...just to be on the safe side. I am going to post it for sale this week unless someone contacts me and buys it first. It would come with at least a couple WP film holders.

Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin