Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,504   Posts: 1,543,456   Online: 961

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format

FS Hasselblad 1000F with Zeiss 80mm Lens, 2 Backs, Sport Finder, BODY CLAed! - $665

Collectible Hasselblad 1000f medium format film camera with waist level finder, 80mm Zeiss-Tessar f2.8 lens, 2 film backs with dark slides (1 slide is not original), original cable release, sport finder, 135mm and 250mm lucite masks for the sport finder, and original leather hand strap.

The Hasselblad 1000f was the second camera that Hasselblad produced; like the 200 series cameras that followed the V series (500), the shutter is in the body of the camera, not the lens, and because of this, Hasselblad was able to pack a faster speed into this beauty -- thus the model designation, the 1000f: it has a max shutter speed of 1/1000th second.

Peculiar to this design are the backs, which look like older C12 Hassie backs but actually have to actuated with a pin that comes out of the rear of the camera. So you can only use the backs that are provided; however, the size of the focus screen and the finder holder is the same as the 500 series, so you can actually use just about any later Hasselblad prism with this body (which is a plus).

This particular body had a complete CLA at Panorama Camera Center in NYC (receipt is available upon request) about two months ago. It is guaranteed to be in good working condition.

The exterior condition of the body is good, but not perfect. As you can probably see from some of the pictures, there are some spots of chrome missing in places, but none of these spots is larger than a couple of millimeters. There is no rust on the camera, and there aren't any mold or mildew odors (it was stored in a very dry place); there is a minor, very minor dent in one panel of the steel shutter (a pretty common thing on these bodies), but there aren't any holes in the shutter, and it functions just as it is supposed to.

The only problem with the camera is the damage to the focusing screen, which you be able to see in the last photo. It almost looks as if the previous owner scratched the coating off the corner of the screen (there is a sheer plastic part underneath that is coated, and this is what looks to be scratched). The scratch is about three quarters of an inch in diameter, but it is in the corner -- however, it shouldn't be too hard to replace the screen (it didn't bother me much, but you need to know about it).

The 80mm lens is in good working condition. No haze or fungus, clear optics, but there is some "flecking" or what may be paint loss or shrinkage around the inside of the barrel which looks a little like Schneideritis. Doesn't affect the optics, but you should know that the 80mm isn't mint. Focus is smooth; aperture clicks smoothly and locks into place. There may also be some cleaning marks on the lens.

The two film backs are original to the camera and come with dark slides. One of the dark slides is from a later A12 back, but it works fine.

The sports finder is in very good condition; the 135mm mask has a crack at the bottom but still fits in the finder fine.

The original locking cable release works great. The original cable release port cover is still on the body!

Wrist strap is a bit stiff but works okay. Asking $665 OBO via PayPal -- not interested in trades, thanks, as I have all the gear I need (that's why I'm selling this).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hasselblad_1000f_1.jpg   hasselblad_1000f_2.jpg   hasselblad_1000f_3.jpg   hasselblad_1000f_4.jpg   hasselblad_1000f_5.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format

More pictures

The damage to the corner of the focusing screen is visible in the last photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hasselblad_1000f_10.jpg   hasselblad_1000f_13.jpg   hasselblad_1000f_6.jpg   hasselblad_1000f_7.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    PRICE REDUCED TO $625

Pretty good deal for a camera that just had a CLA -- and I also have a 135mm Hasselblad telephoto / portrait lens to go with it, if anyone's interested.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What a beautiful camera, and only $625! Wish I had the money right now!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Seems to be a common complaint.... Maybe I need to offer a payment plan!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Well, I see that a certain other member has dropped the price on his 1000f camera, which also has the 80mm lens.

Couple of things -- note that mine has 2 backs, the complete sport finder, the original cable release and wrist strap, as well as the original protective cover on the body for the cable port.

OH, AND I AM DROPPING THE PRICE TO $600, PLUS SHIPPING!

Get it now before I change my mind!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump!

Shooter
    Large Format
    $600 plus shipping, and I have a 135mm telephoto 1000f / 1600f lens to go with it for $325.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin