Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,940   Posts: 1,557,458   Online: 869

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Wide Range of Filters and Misc. Lens Accessories..

I am selling the following excellent quality items for Hasselblad:

New Milo Y2 Yellow B50 Filter - Boxed and cased with data sheet. Made in Japan - $10

New Milo Skylight 1A Filter - Boxed and cased with data sheet. Made in Japan - $10

New Milo O2 Orange Filter - Boxed and cased with data sheet. Made in Japan - $10

B50 -> 55mm Step ring - Boxed - Made in Japan - $10

B50 -> 58mm Step ring - Boxed - Made in Japan - $10

B50 -> 62mm Step ring - Boxed - Made in Japan - $10

If you can use any of these please send me a private message with your name and location (so I can calculate shipping). I can take a check, money order, or cash in payment. Thanks! - David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b50-set-1.JPG   b50-set-2.JPG   b50-set-3.JPG  
    Last edited by davela; 07-14-2012 at 08:13 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    bump

Shooter
    35mm
    bump2

Shooter
    35mm

B50 Multi-Coated Green Filter for Hasselblad

I am selling a mint (new-in-the-box) B50 green filter for vintage Hasselblad lenses. This is perfect for black and white work.

Sold as shown with box, case, and data sheet. Multi-coated and made-in-Japan to high standards.

Price: $12 including shipping in the USA. Checks, money orders, or cash accepted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b50-green-multicoated-1.JPG   b50-green-multicoated-2.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm

B50 Multi-Coated Red Filter for Hasselblad

I am selling a mint (new-in-the-box) B50 red filter for vintage Hasselblad lenses. This is perfect for black and white work.

Sold as shown with box, case, and data sheet. Multi-coated and made-in-Japan to high standards.

Price: $12 including shipping in the USA. Checks, money orders, or cash accepted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails multi-b50-red.JPG   multi-b50-red-2.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm

Minolta 49mm UV Filter - Mint

I am selling a Minolta UV filter that is new with box and case. Superb quality.

Price: $9 including USA shipping. I can take a check, money order, or cash. Thanks - David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails min-uv-2.JPG   min-uv-3.JPG   min-uv-4.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm

Vivitar 48mm Close-Up Lens Set

I am selling a Vivitar 48mm Close-Up Lens Set. This is boxed and new with instructions. Very nice set!

Price: $15 plus shipping. I take checks, money orders, or cash. Thanks! - David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails close-set-1.jpg   close-set-2.jpg   close-set-3.jpg   close-set-4.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format

wtb 49 uv

Quote Originally Posted by davela View Post
    I am selling a Minolta UV filter that is new with box and case. Superb quality.

Price: $9 including USA shipping. I can take a check, money order, or cash. Thanks - David
    Hi Dave,
    I would like to buy this filter. Would also like to purchase a set of the coated Bay 1 filters you have listed, yellow/green/red.

Please send quote and purchase intstructions, can send check, refresh my memory on the mailing address. Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.
    Best regards,
    Jeff

Shooter
    35mm

Occular Enlarging Lens

I am selling a new and boxed 50mm F3.5 Occular enlarging lens. This has a 39mm thread. Sold with lens caps and original box. This is a quality Japanese-made optic.

Price: $10 plus shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ocular-lens-1.JPG   ocular-lens-2.JPG  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin