Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,701   Posts: 1,548,419   Online: 1039

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Rolleiflex 3.5C Planar + 3.5E Xenotar

For sale are couple of Rolleiflex's

First is a 3.5C in good shape, this comes with the 3.5 Planar lens. The lenses are in good shape, the viewing lens is clean with perhaps some light cleaning marks on the front element. The taking lens does have some light cleaning marks in the coating but these are pretty minimal and I very much doubt you'd notice them in your photographs, certainly not if you use a hood.

The mechanics are in good shape, focus is smooth and accurate, shutter speeds sound great, aperture moves freely and the waist level finder pops up nicely and has clean optics. The body has some normal light wear from use but the included case seems to have been used so the leather and chrome is in good shape. There is one small piece of leatherette missing just below the taking lens.

The meter has been checked against a digital SLR and does seem to be functioning correctly. The focusing screen is clean and comes with grid marks. The original users manual is included.

-$580

Secondly is a 3.5E Xenotar in user condition. I can't find a serial number on the body so I'm just guessing that this is a 3.5E.

The body has quite a bit of handling wear from use. Mechanics are in good shape, focus, film advance and aperture are smooth. The shutter speeds sound great. This was previously owned by a small studio which had their cameras regularly serviced. The glass is in good shape, the taking lens is very clean with only trace cleaning marks, the view lens has one small scratch but overall is in great shape.

This comes with an interchangeable prism which does have some scratches on the bottom glass as well as separation. It's still very useable and viewing is not affected by the imperfections. The focusing screen has some light cleaning marks on the top surface but is useable.

Good user camera, I'd recommend finding a waist level for it.

-$350

Last edited by illumiquest; 07-16-2012 at 02:18 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think you're right about that second one (Xenotar) being a 3.5E -- but it's very curious that there's no serial number. Maybe the nameplate is a replacement?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump, 300$ on the Xenotar...

Rom
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pm sent for the xenotar.
    All the best,
    Rom

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent for the Xenotar as well - fingers crossed!

Shooter
    35mm
    Any update on this please?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    bump, the Planar is still available, 450$

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    400$ for the planar... Just shot a roll this morning and they all look great.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by illumiquest View Post
    400$ for the planar... Just shot a roll this morning and they all look great.
    Hello!

Is planar still available? What about international shipping? Answer to email please: vimbatu@yandex.ru

Regards.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin