Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,523,978   Online: 850

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Busch Pressman Model C

For sale is a Busch Pressman Model C 2-1/4"x3-1/4" camera in very good condition. The body looks great, there are a couple of small rips in the leather on the bottom edges but otherwise things look good. The latch on the back screen cover is broken, if it were my camera I'd use some velcro to fasten it or if you're feeling adventurous you could build a new latch pretty easily. The focusing screen is clean and there is a fresnel installed under the screen for a nice bright view.

The movements are all good, this has shift, tilt back, bed drop and front standard rise, about all you need for most shooting. The lens is a 103mm f/4.5 Prestar which is in good shape, there are some very light cleaning marks on the front element but nothing which would affect your image appreciably. The shutter is in good shape, speeds sound good and the aperture moves smoothly.

Marvelous little camera ready for a new home. I'll keep shooting my 4x5 Pressman.

$130

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    100$ plus shipping. Moving next week so don't have time to ebay.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    80? Not sure what a fair price is on these?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    These are great little cameras. I had one for about a year and it was a joy to use and produced some of my favorite pics. I think the price you are asking is quite reasonable, although the market for that size is shrinking it seems these days. If someone could land a 6x9 back for it, booyah!

Good luck!
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    35mm
    PM Sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin