I have REDUCED the PRICE

If you want to see how to make your photos last for generations this is an excellent resource.

Caring for Photographs, Display, Storage, Restoration, TimeLife Library of Photography,. 1972. 10 ¼ x 10 ¼ inches. 192 pages. No writing, no tears, tight binding.

This is one of the best books from the well known book series. The chapters are:
Restoring Photographs
Processing for Permanence
Storage: Safe yet Accessible
Displaying Pictures
The Photographic Show

This is a very practical approach to the subject there are many how-to sections with photographs and instructions telling the reader perform many tasks regarding the subject.

There is also discussion of old processes including daguerreotypes, calotypes, ambrotypes, tintypes, POP papers.

If you care how about old photographs and how your photographs will look in the future you will find this to be a valuable book.

$10. plus actual shipping, USPS Media Mail is available.

To make this work please:

To buy send me a private message (PM) with your email address for use in communicating; I will provide my email address via PM.

If you use PayPal I will ship to the address PayPal provides.

When you pay tell me what you are buying!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. Name: CAring4Pix.jpg Views: 13 Size: 468.1 KB ID: 53752