Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,824   Posts: 1,581,956   Online: 943

Thread: FS: Contax T VS

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Contax T VS

For sale: Contax T VS w/ Zeiss Sonar f3.5-6.5 28-56mm lens

Camera is in excellent cosmetic and functional condition. There are no mechanical or optical issues. I am the original owner of this camera and purchased it some 15 or so years ago. The camera takes excellent photos and is fun to use. The camera come with the instruction book, neck and wrist straps, and UV filter. I lost the lens cap but the UV filter has ALWAYS been on the lens.

Thinning the herd -- whenever I shoot, I always grab one of two cameras... so am getting down to just those two.

I am asking $250 + $15 shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3768.jpg   IMG_3767.jpg   IMG_3765.jpg  
    Last edited by mhanc; 07-24-2012 at 02:48 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    additional photos...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3781.jpg   IMG_3786.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    weekend bump...

Shooter
    35mm
    Lovely camera! Some of my favorite images from my honeymoon were shot with the TVS! I absolutely LOVED the panoramic function (yes, I know, you can crop them yourself if you want, but it's so much more special coming right out of the camera). Good luck with the sale.

Ultimately, Photography is subversive, not when it frightens, repels, or even stigmatizes, but when it is pensive, when it thinks. --from Camera Lucida, Roland Barthes

---
    Websites: HeyMatthew.com | Flickr | SeventyFivePointFour
    Cameras: Canon 5D2 | Ricoh GRD III | Fuji Klasse

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ...bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin