Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,747   Posts: 1,515,667   Online: 795

Thread: Darkroom Batons

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Darkroom Batons

Make beautiful music for the eyes when printing with these competently designed dodging wands.
    A variety of shapes and sizes to cover most of your dodging needs
    The 8-piece set of lightweight and agile steel wands includes a magnetic wall hanger.

$39 + $11 USPS shipping (USA)

Reinhold

More goodies here:
    www.Re-inventedPhotoEquip.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dodger wall 649.jpg   Dodger detail 649.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If the opinion of a customer matters, I really love this set. Bought it a few months ago and it replaced all the makeshift tools I had. The wands are not only really well made from the build quality, but they are obviously designed by someone who knows about the needs in a darkroom. Reinhold shipped the set all the way to Germany and they were extremely well packed and arrived in absolute perfect condition. Not affiliated, just a very happy customer!
    ---
    There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.
    ~ Ansel Adams

Same here. I bought the set a while back, and all of my various shaped black paper dodgers and wires are long since gone.. Mounted on the wall near the bare bulb that I use to contact print with Lodima/Azo. The set is very well made. The different sizes of each "shape" make the implements easy to use. Simply take a test print and place such on a piece of acrylic. Take the shape of the dodger needed, and match the size you chose to the area to be dodged. No guess work at all.

Elliot

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahler_one View Post
    Same here. I bought the set a while back, and all of my various shaped black paper dodgers and wires are long since gone.. Mounted on the wall near the bare bulb that I use to contact print with Lodima/Azo. The set is very well made. The different sizes of each "shape" make the implements easy to use. Simply take a test print and place such on a piece of acrylic. Take the shape of the dodger needed, and match the size you chose to the area to be dodged. No guess work at all.

Elliot
    +3...great product!

Shooter
    35mm
    +4... love my set!

-Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Another batch is ready to go...

Reinhold

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Love my set too, thanks Reinhold.
    J.
    I prefer it in the dark.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    I just received my set. All this time and I didn't know that I couldn't live without these...
    "To have a fine idea is nothing special...But to develop the idea well and make something great of it, that is the hardest part--that is art!"
    Antonin Dvorak

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin