Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,714   Posts: 1,483,031   Online: 742

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Mamiya RZ 67 Pro II Kit and accessories, this breaks my heart!

I last used my RZ for a project about 2 years ago. As I'm now using 4x5, and soon 8x10, for my projects it doesn't make any sense to keep this camera in storage. I've agonized over this for a few months, but it is time to move on.

The camera is in absolutely beautiful condition. I also have several accessories for it, some of which are again in like new condition. This is how I priced things. I researched completed listings on eBay. I only considered used items and in any condition. Most of my items are in MUCH better condition than the average of those in the completed listings. Regardless, I am asking for the average ending price of the completed listings for each of the items below.

1) Mamiya RZ 67 ProII pack, which includes the Z 110mm F2.8W lens, 120 RZ ProIIroll film holder, and waist level finder. It comes with the original box as pictured below. It looks pretty much as it did the minute I took it out of its box. The only noticeable mark is to the top of the waist level finder. The lensis pristine, and the back is great. It comes with both body caps, both lenscaps, cap for the roll film holder, as well as the rubber lens hood, and strap.I've tried many different lenses for the RZ and the RB (although I've never tried the APO lenses) and the 110mm is by far the sharpest of the bunch IMHO. I'm asking $725 for the kit.

2) Mamiya RZ67 No.1 45mm close up extension tube. Same great condition as the camera kit. Comes with both caps, although one is loose. $40

3) Mamiya RZ 67 ProII roll film holder, again is fantastic condition with cap.$75

4) Mamiya RZ67 Polaroid Back, in great condition. If someone buys BOTH the RZkit (number 1) and Polaroid back, I'll throw in 7 boxes of Fuji FP-100C instant film for free. $55

5) RZ67 Winder II. This is the only piece of equipment that not in the same condition as the rest. It works perfectly but it does show more use. $20

6) RZ67 Magnifier FD701, like new in box. Very useful with extension tube for close ups. $75

7) RZ67 Electromagnetic Cable release, like new in box. $60

8) RZ67 AE II Prism Finder. This works perfectly, has spot, average, and auto modes. I never took it off the camera and kept the waist level finder in storage. All exposure controls (except aperture) are on the finder. It does show some rubbing from use, but is not ugly. It comes with the cap. It does have one issue. One of the internal elements is broken on the bottom left hand corner of the viewfinder. It does not impeded composition in the viewfinder andis really only visible if you look at the viewfinder from 7-8 inches away. This happened in my hands, but I'm not sure how. Again it works perfectly, and the asking price reflects the defect. $150

9) Mamiya Sekor Z 180mm f4.5 W-N lens. In beautiful condition, with both caps and rubber hood. A really nice portrait lens. $110.

Of course, if someone buys everything, we could come up with a discounted total. Buyer pays actual shipping cost and PayPal fees (if any). I hope someone has use for this great camera.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RZ1.jpg   RZ2.jpg   RZ3.jpg   RZ4.jpg   Tube.jpg  

Holder.jpg   Polaroid.jpg   winder.jpg   mag.jpg   cable.jpg  

prism.jpg   lens.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Everything has been sold, thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin