Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,570   Online: 1055

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS: Mamiya C-220F w/80mm f/2.8

I have a Mamiya C-220F with a 80mm f/2.8 lens in the late model black shutter with a blue dot. This is the latest and in my opinion, the best of the C-220 series TLR.

The camera and lens are in excellent mechanical and optical condition (don't let the dust fool you). Everything works as it should. Front lens cap included. I have used this sparingly and it has always produced fantastic results.

$SOLD domestic shipping via US Postal Service Priority mail. International shipping at something like cost - figure about $35 to Canada and $50 to Europe. Paypal, Money Orders from the US Post Office or maybe cash.

I also have a Mamiya-Sekor 135mm f/4.5 twin lens set in black shutter (no blue dot). The exterior looks fantastic. The glass is ok...usable. Regardless of how it looks, it definitely makes fantastic photos. The shutter kinda has a mind of its own. When it works, it works fine but, sometimes it goes through all the motions and sounds like it worked but it did not open. It seems to prefer warm weather...I think it may just need to be cleaned. Comes with both front and rear caps...I'd like $50+shipping but, maybe I'm dreaming - make me an offer. I'd also be interested in a trade for a good working folder, 120 size B&W film...large quantities of well composted manure (bovine or equine only please).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mamiyaC220F_2_0.jpg   mamiyaC220F_2_1.jpg   mamiyaC220F_2_3.jpg   mamiyaC220F_2_4.jpg   mamiyaC220F_2_2.jpg  

Last edited by BradS; 07-28-2012 at 04:14 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Very nice looking 220!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Camera is sold. Thanks everyone.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Closing this thread and will open a new one with some photos of the 135mm lens pair.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin