Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,676   Online: 1110

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Nikon n90s + 50/1.8d AF - $110

I am selling my n90s + 50/1.8d because I am having fun with my underwater film P&S. Everything works as it should, this kit has been film tested. Exposures are correct, AF is spot on, no light leaks, no fungus in lens. There are only 2 problems, first are the cosmetics of the body, it shows signs of wear, specially the back. Also, there is no read out in the viewfinder. Lens comes with a rear cap, but I have lost the front caps, it will come with a 52mm filter for protection. I will post pictures soon. Price is $110 + shipping. For trades, I am only interested in some 120 film. I do not have PAYPAL. Payment is via USPS money order only or via local pick up. PM me if you have any questions. Thank you!
    Last edited by ColdEye; 07-28-2012 at 05:11 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Some pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4748 (Large).JPG   IMG_4749 (Large).JPG   IMG_4750 (Large).JPG   IMG_4751 (Large).JPG   IMG_4752 (Large).JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A few more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4753 (Large).JPG   IMG_4754 (Large).JPG   IMG_4755 (Large).JPG   IMG_4757 (Large).JPG   IMG_4758 (Large).JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Super price on one of Nikon's greatest, and most underrated, cameras. I got one back when newspapers shot film, probably put several tens of thousands of rolls through it -- never a problem. Exposure system is top notch too -- a great bargain, here.
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice camera. Good price. I would buy it, but I have what I need with three full frame 35mm cameras and one half [single] frame camera.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yup, it's a pretty cool camera. I am amazed at how precise the AF and auto exposure is. I actually have 3 n90s, this one, another one that I am giving away for free at the Free Stuff thread, and a body that is a bit more worn out that I am keeping, I need to save up for a 85/1.8!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Keep one of these rigs in my car every day, never fails and with a great lens like you have too. Well worth the $.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdEye View Post
    A few more.
    OH HAY, does the A/C unit come with it, getting a bit warm in my house.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    OH HAY, does the A/C unit come with it, getting a bit warm in my house.
    If the AC fits in a flat rate box, it ships!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Btw, I am looking for a canon eos A2e, so if you have one, and want what I am selling, we can work something out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin