Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,564   Posts: 1,573,430   Online: 916

Shooter
    Multi Format

CLA'd Konica Autoreflex T with three lenses and camera bag.

For sale is my Konica Autoreflex T, serial number 275164, which was recently cla'd by Konica expert Greg Weber. All the seals have been changed, shutter speeds checked and the camera meter now takes silver oxide 1.5v batteries instead of the now banned mercury batteries. It is a shutter priority camera with manual function and depth of field preview. The shutter speeds can be seen in the viewfinder. The self timer works, and when it is used, the mirror flips up giving it a default mirror lock up function. The camera is in very good condition, there is a small dent on top on the pentaprism where the flash adapter rests (included).

I am including three lenses: Konica Hexanon AR 50mm 1.7, Konica Hexanon AR 50mm 1.8, and a Konica Hexanon AR 28mm 3.5. The 50mm 1.7 has been rated as one of the best 50mm lenses ever produced. It's a great lens, but the other ones are really good as well. All the lenses are clear and fungus free with clean aperture blades. I am including the flash adapter, two rear lens caps, three front lens caps, one body cap and a used camera bag.

The flower shot was taken with the 1.7 50mm, the leaf shot with the 1.8 and the black and white shot with the 28mm 3.5.

$185 via Paypal and postal money order includes shipping in the U.S. P.M. me for international shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img237.jpg   img236.jpg   img238.jpg   img331.jpg   img789.jpg  

img261.jpg  
    Last edited by Chrismat; 07-29-2012 at 08:57 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM'd

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Camera body and 50mm 1.7 are sold. 50mm 1.8 and 28mm 3.5 are still available. How about $60 which includes shipping within the U.S., I'll toss in the case as well. PM me for an international rate.
    Last edited by Chrismat; 07-30-2012 at 07:06 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin