Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,982   Posts: 1,523,837   Online: 1029

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Rolleicord V for repair or parts (lenses good)

This is the first camera I've ever bought as an impulse buy, and I loved it dearly until the day it died. I was planning to move up to a higher model Rolleiflex anyway, so I'm not wanting to put money in a repair for this.

Here's the not-so-good parts:

- Finder is missing one small pin that helps guide it open. It needs some assistance in its current state. Looks like there was an attempted repair at some point.

- There is some engraving from a previous owner. Apparently it was owned by the University of Missouri's agriculture department.

- Frame counter isn't resetting.

- The camera isn't spooling up film.

I suspect the last two are directly related, but I'm really not sure.

The good:

- My favorite camera when it was working!

- The viewing and taking lenses are in nice shape and original cap is included.

- It's purty.

$45 shipped in the continental US. I'd be happy to meet up if you're near Kansas City, MO.

Let me know if you have any questions! I'll definitely listen to offers, too.

Thanks,
    Chris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0318.jpg   IMAG0326.jpg   IMAG0322.jpg   IMAG0328.jpg  
    "Technology is a big destroyer of emotion and truth. Opportunity doesn't do anything for creativity. Yeah, it makes it easier and you can get home sooner, but it doesn't make you a more creative person. That's the disease you have to fight in any creative field.. ease of use." - Jack White

Shooter
    35mm
    pm sent...I'll take it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sale pending.. thanks, Art!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold.. thank you!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    delete
    "Technology is a big destroyer of emotion and truth. Opportunity doesn't do anything for creativity. Yeah, it makes it easier and you can get home sooner, but it doesn't make you a more creative person. That's the disease you have to fight in any creative field.. ease of use." - Jack White

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin