This is the first camera I've ever bought as an impulse buy, and I loved it dearly until the day it died. I was planning to move up to a higher model Rolleiflex anyway, so I'm not wanting to put money in a repair for this.
Here's the not-so-good parts:
- Finder is missing one small pin that helps guide it open. It needs some assistance in its current state. Looks like there was an attempted repair at some point.
- There is some engraving from a previous owner. Apparently it was owned by the University of Missouri's agriculture department.
- Frame counter isn't resetting.
- The camera isn't spooling up film.
I suspect the last two are directly related, but I'm really not sure.
- My favorite camera when it was working!
- The viewing and taking lenses are in nice shape and original cap is included.
- It's purty.
$45 shipped in the continental US. I'd be happy to meet up if you're near Kansas City, MO.
Let me know if you have any questions! I'll definitely listen to offers, too.