Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,773   Posts: 1,484,398   Online: 1114

Shooter
    ULarge Format

Toyo 810M Field Camera

This Toyo 810M field camera is in excellent condition, immaculate except for a few very minor scuffs. The original bellows have some tiny pinholes at the front, which have not been a problem at normal extensions but may be at full extension (see photo). The bellows can be easily repaired or replaced by a readily available new factory bellows for $619. I have drastically lowered my selling price to allow for a new replacement, even though a good used replacement can occasionally be found online. The camera also comes with a 5X7 reducing back and a Toyo/Linhof Technika lensboard adapter.

This is a solid 15lb. workhorse, highly regarded by most serious large format photographers for its many controls, ease of operation, and reliable support by the manufacterer. Further information about its newest, almost identical incarnation, the 810MII, can be found at toyoview.com. The 810MII sells for around $5500 for the camera without the 5X7 reducing back and the Toyo/Linhof Technika lens board adapter.

Selling price: $3000 (free shipping)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11LF.jpg   13LF.jpg   17LF.jpg   6LF.jpg   4LF.jpg  

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Offers, anyone?

Shooter
    35mm
    Rob:
    I am new to this. I crafted an offer, and thought that I had submitted it, but this was not verified as a sent message. If you did not receive anything please let me know and I will send you another one.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    stereoize,

I did receive your offer and just now replied. I will inform everyone else what I just sent, which was that I need to get closer to $3000, but realizing that it is not always easy to come up with that amount all at once, I would be happy to negotiate a payment plan that fits a purchaser's budget. Free shipping would still apply.

I also forgot to mention in my ad that an 8X10 ground glass protector is included.

Thanks!

Rob Vinnedge

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    People have checked in on this offer 538 times. Is anyone out there close to making an offer on this camera? If so, please PM me. I am very willing to negotiate price (somewhat) and terms (a lot). There is no reason to stall because of tight finances.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin