Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,271   Posts: 1,534,518   Online: 1028

Shooter
    4x5 Format

FS: Lowepro Photo Trekker AWII and "maybe" a Leica R Macro Elmarit

1. SOLD A Lowepro Photo Trekker AWII in very good condition. No tears etc. and with all the inserts. This is one solid solid backpack. Its way too big for me hence I am putting it on the market so I can buy something smaller.

Specs: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...ker_AW_II.html

Review: http://www.the-digital-picture.com/R...ck-Review.aspx

Pictures are attached: it eats up my collection of camera gear (Nikon D300 with 18-200 attached; Pentax 645N with 45-85 attached; Sigma 150-500 telephoto; Nikon SB-600 flash and more) and it still has way more space!

Asking for: $100+actual shipping+paypal.

2. This is a tough one. I am not sure I want to sell this guy yet, but am putting it out there to see what the interest is like. Its a Leica Macro Elmarit 60mm f2.8 lens. I have converted it into a Nikon F mount. Cosmetically it has a few blemishes mainly with slight loss of paint here and there. Optically, the glass is clear with the odd spec of dust.

This is one sweet lens, with out of the world bokeh. I need not wax lyrical about the performance of this lens as it is quite well known. These are selling anywhere between $400-$600 on evilbay currently.

But....again...not a 100% sure yet, unless of course someone makes me an offer I cannot refuse. Pictures on request.

Thanks.

avi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2012-07-31 18.44.08.jpg   2012-07-31 18.44.37.jpg  
    Last edited by psychoanalyst_god; 07-31-2012 at 09:19 PM. Click to view previous post history.

dpn
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    PM sent on the Lowepro.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    pm replied

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    bag is now sold!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    any interest in the Leica? Reasonable offers are welcome.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin