Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,569   Posts: 1,545,462   Online: 1148

Shooter
    35mm

FED NKVD for sale

Here is a relatively unmolested FED NKVD, serial number 118652. I say relatively unmolested because there is evidence a prior owner tried to remove the front lens element (maybe to clean it) but stopped after creating a scratch or two on the inside ring. I've owned this for many years but have never done anything to it. I could go through it completely, however it seems best to leave it as it is to me, so that is what I've done. There is a small bit of vulcanite missing (see image) and the takeup spool has been lost along the way, but I think this should be easy to locate and not expensive. This camera's shutter still works. The rangefinder works (may need adjustment..I've never checked it). There are signs of use and age but for a camera of this age, I think they're less than anyone would expect. This is truly a page from history. Price is $80 plus cost of shipping and I'll send anywhere for actual shipping cost. If you have questions, please email me at jon_goodman@yahoo.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nkvd1.JPG   nkvd2.JPG   nkvd3.JPG   nkvd4.JPG   nkvd5.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Email sent.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin