Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,578   Posts: 1,545,733   Online: 947

Shooter
    35mm

Chinon CG-5 for sale

If you need a handy K-mount camera, please take a look. I used this CG-5 for years, and it takes fine pictures plus it is an easy camera to enjoy and use. As I said, handy. This camera will use Chinon autofocus lenses or it is perfectly happy to use common K-mount lenses. The focus screen is clean, bright and large, the mirror is clean and bright, the meter works fine and the shutter is crisp and quiet. The only negative of which I'm aware is that the depth of field preview lever was lost sometime in the past. But I'll take that into consideration with the price...$20 plus actual shipping, and I'll send anywhere. The camera shows about average wear and use...maybe less. If questions, please email me at jon_goodman@yahoo.com
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chinon1.JPG   chinon2.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Ok, $20 plus actual postage and I'll include free a very nice Ricoh 50mm / 2.2 lens
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin