Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,524   Online: 974

Thread: FS Canon FTb

Shooter
    35mm

FS Canon FTb

We should consider this a parts camera or a "you-fix-it" camera. It looks nice. Less than average wear I'd say and no damage. Clean focus screen and meter works. Self-timer works ok and so does the mirror lock-up. Depth of field prefiew ok. However at shutter speeds of 1/60 and above, things get wonky from time to time. You can't cock the camera unless you first rotate the speed dial back below 1/30. I suspect this is a simple problem with linkage or possibly lubrication of a pawl, but I have not had time to look into it, and am now forced to downsize. But the FTb was a fine camera and this one could be a project or donor camera. If you wish, I'll include a seal kit for it. $10 plus cost of shipping and I'll send it anywhere. If questions, please send them to: jon_goodman@yahoo.com
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CanonFTB1.JPG   CanonFTB2.JPG   CanonFTB3.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    This appears to be sold. Thanks,
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin