Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,951   Posts: 1,585,990   Online: 815

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Nikon FM, Polaroid 250, AB800

I'm contemplating selling these (along with some others) in order to fund the purchase of a Nikon 80-200 2.8. I'd like to put a feeler out there and see if there is any interest.

First up is a Nikon FM combo. It includes the Nikon FM, original version 2xxxxx serial number (the later version is 3xxxxx). The FM is in stellar condition with just a little dust. No serious cosmetic injuries, or dents or dings, and works perfectly. No light leaks or other issues. Meter is working as well. Attached to it is the 28mm 2.8 series E. This lens is in great condition as well with nothing major to speak of. The other lens is the 50mm 1.8 series E. It is in good condition as well. There is one UV filter, and I'll throw in the red filter and strap as well. And the MD12 works like a charm and could be a weapon in a pickle. KEH has this exact body for $119 in EX condition. Lets say $200 for the whole kit, and buyer covers paypal fees and shipping costs.

More photos in the set. http://www.flickr.com/photos/christo...7630285558228/

Nikon FM + 28mm 2.8 E + MD12 by ChristopherCoy, on Flickr

The second is a Polaroid 250. This camera is in stellar condition as well. Battery compartment is clean, film compartment is clean, bellows are in nice shape, and I've run film through it with no problems. It also comes with the case, cold clip, the close up attachement, a UV filter, and the flash attachement. There may be some other things in the case. If there is serious interest I'll get it out of the closet and see whats in there. Right now this thing just sits in the display case. Lets say $100 for everything, buyer covers paypal fees and shipping costs.

Polaroid 250 by ChristopherCoy, on Flickr

I've also got a black Alien Bee 800 that I'm probably going to sell as well. Its in good condition, with the travel cover and sync cord. $225, buyer pays paypal fees and shipping.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Prices too high or what?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Interested in the Polaroid, pm sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Replied.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Polaroid is sold. I'm withdrawing the FM for the time being.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin