Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,701   Posts: 1,482,636   Online: 775

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Canon EOS 10s & lens

Canon EOS 10s for sale. I haven't used this for a couple of years and don't currently have a battery for it, but when I did use it, all was good. There's no damage to the camera, average to less than average wear. Everything worked well (as far as I know...I never had a manual for it, and so I didn't try all the various functions). The lens on the other hand is in my mind a question mark. It may be ok. It is a 28-80 Canon Zoom. Somebody worked on this lens before I got it, and I have no idea why. It does autofocus, and as I said the pics were fine. But anyhow, I'm considering it a toss-in with the camera. $25 plus shipping cost for everything. Includes the Canon strap. If you have questions, please contact me at jon_goodman@yahoo.com
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canon1.JPG   Canon2.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    $20 plus actual postage for Mr. EOS 10s.
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    $10 plus shipping. Combine with the Nikon autofocus SLR and save on shipping.
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin