Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,331   Posts: 1,537,239   Online: 886

Thread: FS: Nikon N50

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Nikon N50

There are 2 things known to be wrong with this camera:
    1--the outer grip has a stckiness to it that confuses me...don't know what it is that causes this
    2--there is a crack at the edge of the pop-up flash...it doesn't matter or cause any trouble, but it is there. Some epoxy dyed black and some careful work with it would fix this I suppose. I've included a picture of this.

Other than that, this camera seems fine. I last used it with a Sigma 35-70 lens on Thanksgiving Day and I don't remember any problems. For an autofocus Nikon, this was a very decent model. Not as large or as clunky as the 8008 etc. Needs a new battery. $25 plus the cost of shipping and I'll send anywhere. Questions...please send them to jon_goodman@yahoo.com
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails N50 back.JPG   N50 front.JPG   N50 damage.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Well, it is time to revisit a few of these guys. Let's offer this one at $20 plus the cost of shipping.
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    $15 plus shipping.
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin