Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,565   Posts: 1,545,324   Online: 880

Shooter
    35mm RF

Leica M3 SS with a near mint 50mm Rigid Summicron! ready to shoot!

Today I have for sale 1x Leica M3 and a lovely 50mm Summicron "Rigid" type II.

I'd like to sell this as a kit so it's ready to use by it's next owner. I bought the camera a few months ago, but I have two too many M bodies so i'm slimming down. The previous owner says it was overhauled by a top repair person in Europe, and everything seems to sound and work correctly. The finder is excellent and the rangefinder is aligned. There is a slight wrinkle in the chrome behind the advance lever but see the pics, it isn't easy to notice.

A very smooth M3 just ready to go, equipped with a lovely brown leather Gordy strap.

The lens is excellent, if not perfect optically. It is near mint cosmetically and mechanically. Not a scratch or cleaning mark on it.

For the Rigid Summicron (+front and rear caps) and M3 as a kit, $1900AUD net.

I'll even throw in a roll of Arista Premium 400 B&W (Tri-x) to get started!

Ships from Melbourne, Australia. Local Pick up available.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Alternately, if you want a more modern summicron, a V5 is available with all the box/caps etc in near new condition. Price is $2300 for that lens and this M3.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin