Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,227   Posts: 1,532,691   Online: 742

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Nikon 400mm lens

Here's a lens that will let you delve into the exciting world of espionage, intrigue, astrophotography, sports or aviation photography, wildlife photography or maybe just looking out your window to read license plates at the intersection near the 7-11. Whatever you choose to do with it, this lens is definitely unique. Particularly if you have (a) an imagination and/or (b) curiosity I think you'll have fun with it. What we have here is a genuine Tele-Astranar 400mm / 6.3 lens. It is in great condition, includes the collar and tripod mount, focuses well and has a nice aperture mechanism. It measures 12" long and about 2 3/4" at the widest diameter. This isn't an automatic lens and aperture stops go down to 32. Just thinking about it as I type, if you were reasonably handy, I believe you could find the right objective at Surplus Shed, do a little machine work and turn this into an interesting telescope. Since I think somebody out in the audience is subconciously looking for something just like this (remember Christmas gift bought early for son, gradson, cousin, brother, uncle, etc), I'm going to make it really easy to own. $12 plus the cost of postage. If you have any questions, please send them to me at jon_goodman@yahoo.com
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MVC-007-1.jpg   MVC-007-2.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin