Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,587   Posts: 1,545,867   Online: 1104

Shooter
    35mm

FS: 50mm f/1 Noctilux on an M3 with an Abrahamsson RapidWinder

Leica M3 SS (sn 1025010) which makes it from the 1961 production run. The body, while showing some wear and usage, is about the smoothest functioning camera I have ever seen. The vulcanite is pealing at the edges and could stand to be replaced if you look super close. The camera was modified to allow a Leica Winder, Motor M or Leicavit to be attached.

This camera comes with a black first generation Abrahamsson RapidWinder which is remarkably smooth as well.

The camera is fitted with an f/1 Noctilux that like the camera is the smoothest focusing lens I've seen in years. The focus ring is perfectly smooth with no burs or ‘hot spots’. The aperture ring is equally as smooth and silky. The lens comes with the removable lens shade, no# 12519. The glass is perfectly clean and blemish free without marks whatsoever. There are brassing marks on the barrel of the lens that can be seen in the pictures. The shade also shows use as well.

If you are looking for a perfect museum piece please don't consider this combination. If you are looking for an absolutely amazing shooter with extremely solid mechanics then this could be for you.

With the cameras 1:1 finder, this is about as perfect a low light street shooter and portrait combination that you can find. The finder is crystal clear and contrasty as well.

The camera is located in Chicago and a local sale is strongly sought. My office is in the loop and I can meet with you whenever.

$5000.00 for the package.

please email with questions.

Dirk

dirk@dirkfletcher.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6840.jpg   IMG_6842.jpg   IMG_6844.jpg   IMG_6845.jpg   IMG_6851.jpg  

IMG_6853.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    wow...if I was only local...love that M3

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    >dat glass
    5x7 Eastman-Kodak kit / B&L 135mm Zeiss Tessar + Compur Deckel
    4x5 Graphic View, made in USA! New project
    RB67 Pro S /50 4.5 / 90 3.8 / 180 4.5 / WLF / prism finder / polaback
    Random 35mm stuff

Shooter
    35mm
    Where are you located?
    Dirk

Shooter
    35mm

Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by dirkfletcher View Post
    Where are you located?
    Dirk
    The camera has been sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin