Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,672   Posts: 1,481,834   Online: 1154

Shooter
    Large Format

FS Lovely Hasselblad 500c with 150mm Black T* Lens and A12 Back - $575

Here's a nice Hasselblad 500c with the standard winding crank, an A12 back with dark slide, a WLF in good condition, and a 150mm black Sonnar portrait / telephoto lens with matching Hasselblad bubble case and lens cap.

There is some paint loss on the base (around the tripod mounting holes) but otherwise it is in excellent cosmetic and working condition. There are some pinpricks of coating loss on the rear element of the lens, but they are tiny and don't affect its operation or performance.

Ready to shoot -- I'm asking $575 plus shipping, payment via PayPal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hasselblad_500c_1.jpg   hasselblad_500c_2.jpg   hasselblad_500c_3.jpg   hasselblad_500c_4.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Judging by the nibbles that I've had on this, I guess I have to drop the price a little. Let's make it $550 plus shipping.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is a steal of a deal! If I didn't already own MF, I would jump on this!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks!

Shooter
    Large Format
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin