Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,717   Online: 785

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS 9 ½” CP Goerz American Dagor

I have for sale a C.P. Goerz American Optical Dagor. It has a focal length of 9 ½”. It is very sharp and has the typical Dagor coverage; 8x10 with movements. It also has that smooth tonality that Dagors are famous for. The serial numbers match on front and back. #773070

771200-780169 1948-1954

As you can see from the last photo there is some deterioration of the coating on the edge of the front element. This has no effect on the photographs I have made with this fine lens.

I am asking $450 for it. The shutter has been serviced by Carol at Flutot’s camera and I will send you the slip with the shutter speeds. Carol is such a sweet lady. Here are some photos. I see that I forgot to turn off the Date/Time stamp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0639.jpg   IMG_0642.jpg   IMG_0643.jpg   IMG_0641.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    How about $400 then ?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    It's still for sale! I would prefer to sell within the continental US only. I hate that Customs stuff. I thought this would be a quick sale - Oh well

Thanks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin