Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,033   Online: 999

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kanzlr View Post
    oh, he wants to annex Poland, right?
    Well, North Minehead is Conservative, you know. And historically, Taunton's part of Minehead already.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I am not sure i get why this is amusing, or the least bit a light conversation piece, with the risk of causing what this article so clervrly discusses - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_Hitlerum i would say that this has started in bad taste, and projected yet more of the awful taste APUG yackers sometimes have when they are not listing the gear they own.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Entschuldigen Sie?

Was ist los?

Es tut mir leid.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I am amazed this thread has not yet been deleted.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    It's amusing to make fun of Hitler-related 'collectables' - why anyone would pay top $$ for those, given their awful associations, or (more often) unlikely legitimacy is a mystery... Through humour, we can (sometimes) survive awfulness and belittle meanness...

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    President, Melbourne Silver Mine Inc.
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/
    http://silvermine.org.au

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I must be the only idiot who fails to see anything humerus in any of the above posts. In fact i find them extremely offensive, and even more then that, that most of the above posts are jokes about the invasion of poland in reference to a camera. If you find anything funny there you need to reed the link i posted above. either way - what a waste of energy.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    krifartida - look up "Monty Python." They did what some of us think is a very funny sketch about "Mr Hilter". You'll find a couple of us quoted part of the sketch.

That was all.

ath
    Shooter
    35mm
    It all started with conntecting a XD11 to Hitler where in fact is no connection at all. Why?

Simply bad taste.
    Regards,
    Andreas

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ath View Post
    It all started with conntecting a XD11 to Hitler where in fact is no connection at all. Why?

Simply bad taste.
    The OP should have stuck to peddling his cameras. Very surprised the mod squad didn't intervene considering the reference.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ath View Post

Simply bad taste.
    Yes, incredibly bad taste. Has the camera sold yet? Because I'd like to delete this thread.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin