Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,843   Online: 1142

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Nikon TW Zoom 105

Here's a neat Nikon autofocus camera. The TW Zoom 105 has a 37-105mm macro lens and the last time I used this camera (indoors at Christmas about 4 years ago), the pictures were all very good. I bought this from a friend in Belgium, and I'll admit there are features about this camera I don't understand. It may be pretty sophisticated. I did just discover it has an eyepiece diopter. I like those things a lot and think every camera should include one. That's probably a story for another day, however. I have a good battery and will include it with the camera. It is in very nice condition with only one exception: there is a chip down by the bottom of the battery door. It never created any sort of problem, though. It comes with the original handstrap and the Nikon leatherette case. $15 plus actual cost of shipping. I'll send anywhere. If questions, please send them to jon_goodman@yahoo.com
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikon TW front.jpg   Nikon TW back.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    $10 plus the cost of postage for this Nikon.
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    bump...nobody needs a nice Nikon autofocus to take pictures of Santa? Come on...I'll include a roll of film if you'll remind me to.
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent ......I want it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Art

Shooter
    35mm
    This fine camera is heading to the Sunshine State!
    Thanks,
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin