Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,126   Online: 972

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Linhof Tech III 5x7 Kit + More!

In continuation of my other thread, here is basically everything else that I am going to be listing. The full list is available on my Google Docs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...HhkYndzU1FMUmc

You'll notice the Hasselblad equipment is not present in this ad, that is because I believe it is all spoken for, if that changes, then I will make a separate listing.

First up, the Linhof kit:
    • Linhof Technika Model III w/ 4x5 back - Very good
    • Schneider Variable Viewfinder - Very good
    • Schneider 90mm f/8 - Very good
    • Schneider 120mm f/6.8 - Very good
    • Schneider 210mm f/5.6 - Very good (slow shutter, only 1 sec affected)
    • Schneider 360mm f/5.5 - Very good
    • Linhof 5x7 back - Very good
    • Film holders / filters / misc. Accessory - Very good

This also comes with an original Linhof tripod (a very serious heavy duty one) and a beautiful metal case made by Linhof as well which holds the entire kit. As with all of the gear, it has sat in storage since Herve's (the prior owner) passing nearly 20 years ago, and while it was all used regularly, it does not appear that anything was abused, you can tell he cared for his equipment. I am going to price this entire kit at $3500obo, if you are interested, get in touch with me and we can discuss options.

And here is the rest!
    • Metz 60 CT-4 flash - Not working (battery pack faulty, would probably work fine with a new pack), otherwise cosmetically MINT - $80
    • Metz 45 CT-4 flash - Like new - $150
    • Minolta Auto-Spot Meter - Very good - $125
    • Minolta Auto 110 SLR - Cosmetically excellent / ??? - $50
    • Sony Evo-9100 Camcorder - Not working completely, powers on, but it appears there is something wrong with the internals - $30
    • Quantaray 400mm f/6.3 - Very good - $40
    • Rollei Pistol grip - Very good - $85
    • Misc cables / flash - $30

I have pictures of everything, and I will do my absolute best to answer any and all questions to the best of my ability. If you are interested in anything, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

Thanks for looking!
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump - I would love to help them out and get this stuff sold. If you are interested in anything, PM me and let's talk.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here's a snap of the Linhof showing the Variable Viewfinder and the Schneider 90mm SA.

Linhof Tech III 5x7 w/ Schneider SA 90mm f/8 by Abram Goglanian, on Flickr
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If the Linhof kit is of interest to anyone please get in touch with me and we can figure out the best price for the kit together.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Open to offers, if you're interested, reach out to me. This stuff needs a good home!
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have spent a lot more time going over the Linhof, to my knowledge all of the functions are working properly, though it has been some time since I've worked with a 4x5, I remembered a lot of it. The focusing is accurate and easy with a loupe, and the bellows appear to be in excellent condition as well.

If you have any questions at all I will do my best to answer them, and I will absolutely entertain offers for the kit if you are genuinely interested.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The asking price is open to negotiation but at the request of the owner I need to keep this together as a kit. If this is something you've been looking for or are interested in picking up, let's talk!
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This big beast is still available guys, again, open to offers, but it needs to stay together.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I found your post looking for some lenses and things for my Linhof 5x7.... The 4x5 back, the viewfinder, the 90 (with adapter), 120 and 360 lenses, case and tripod, and some 5x7 film holders would all be of interest to me. I can understand why you would want to keep it together, but as I already have a nice 5x7 tech III, I only need some of the items. Anyone want to go in together?
    Eric
    artist@eh21.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Linhof kit is still available, there's been a number of interested parties over the months but we have never made a concrete deal. I think this thing just needs a good home.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin