Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,167   Online: 748

Shooter
    35mm

Minolta AL-F Rangefinder

If you're put off by dim rangefinder patches and fiddly focusing, this may be just what you've been dreaming about. This is what I'd call a focusable semi-automatic camera. The rangefinder patch which is bright and very pleasant even in low-light situations may be one of the best I've seen. Also the focusing is very smooth and quick...one finger will do it. The shutter speeds are adjustable from 1/30 up to 1/500 and B. The camera will select an aperture setting from 2.7 to 22 and there you go. Picture-taking made easy. The lens is a 38mm / 2.7 and produces sharp photos with good color. The action is smooth, Minolta's Easy Flash system is in this camera (the sticker on the back is still excellent and there is another in the snout of the original leather case. It has been resealed in the past 2 years and the camera is in very good to excellent condition. For a train or bus trip, wilderness walk, fishing trip or anything where you wanted a small but focusable camera that is quick and easy to use, I'd say this will be a good choice. Note it has a hot shoe also. While working downtown, I carried this camera in my briefcase and took some great pictures. For $25 plus actual cost of shipping it can be yours. If questions, please send to jon_goodman@yahoo.com
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AL-F Front.jpg   AL-F back.jpg   AL-F bottom.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    This one has been sold.
    Thanks,
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin