Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,902   Posts: 1,521,178   Online: 1160

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Yashica Lynx 14

Boo hoo, boo hoo downsizing is just no fun at all. Here is the most unique and interesting fixed-lens rangefinder I've ever owned. It really is. This Lynx 14 has a 45mm 1:1.4 lens which is both large and very fast, a working meter, a working self-timer, new light seals apx 18 months ago and a shutter that works at all speeds (1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250 and 1/500). The action is nice, the camera itself has one very small indention and some faint marks on the bottom plate (probably could be fixed, but never worried me), bright chrome, great leatherette and a Yashica leather case which wasn't for the Lynx 14 but which suits it fine and is in great condition and actually is nicer than the original case. How hard is it to find a Lynx 14 in this condition? It is very hard and I already know I couldn't replace this camera for the price I'm offering to sell it for. I'm not talking about the 14E. You can pick up car loads of those for about $20, but that is a different camera and there are problems the E has which the plain Lynx 14 won't ever have. Clear clean lens, bright and clean viewfinder, nice rangefinder patch, takes great pictures...even for a fast lens, they're sharp with good color. How about that battery? Well, yes the Lynx required the old PX-13 mercury battery, but buy this camera and I'll include free one of my battery adapters that converts a 675 hearing aid battery (zinc-air) to a clone of the mercury cell. Think Christmas. Tell your wife to contact me at jon_goodman@yahoo.com and just tell me she is Santa Claus. $140 plus the cost of postage. I'll send anywhere in the world but I won't send this camera without insurance and tracking or at the very minimum insurance. If questions, please contact me at jon_goodman@yahoo.com (you can see what Karen Nakamura thinks about it here: http://photoethnography.com/ClassicC...icaLynx14.html
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lynx 14 front2.jpg   Lynx 14 back.jpg   Lynx 14 bottom.jpg   Lynx 14 case.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin