Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,657   Online: 1108

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Leica M2 with Abrahamsson Rapidwinder

FS: Leica M2, serial number 941196 (1958). This is a button rewind model. The lens shown is not included.

Very nice camera both cosmetically and mechanically. The shutter works very smoothly and positively. The viewfinder is clear and the rangefinder accurate. There are no issues. Everything is very smooth, very "Leica".

Cosmetically the camera is in excellent shape, but with a few marks. On the top above the viewfinder there is a rub mark. There are also a few bright marks on the top. On the rear top right there are two pinpoint dings. There is light brassing around the viewfinder in the rear. The Vulcanite is tight and complete with no missing bits. Please see the photos.

This camera includes an Abrahamsson Rapidwinder which has received very little use. This is the original M2 version of the Rapidwinder. What's currently available is designed for for use with IXMOO re-loadable cassettes and costs $730. The original M2 baseplate is not with this camera.

This is a beautiful camera. Again, the lens is not included, but it and some other Leica items will be offered for sale soon. For the M2 with Rapidwinder and a generic body cap I'm asking $1095.00 which includes domestic (U.S.) shipping. Please email with any questions.

My Verito page

Anyone can appreciate a fine print. But it takes a real photographer to appreciate a fine negative.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Some more photos...

My Verito page

Anyone can appreciate a fine print. But it takes a real photographer to appreciate a fine negative.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    excellent set. wish I had the money right now!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I wish you did, too!
    My Verito page

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very nice. Wish it had the original bottom plate.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is that really a deal-killer?
    My Verito page

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wfwhitaker View Post
    Is that really a deal-killer?
    Well, for me there's no interest in the rapidwinder so I would not want to pay any premium for it. Plus finding an original bottom might be tough, so for me personally it's a negative. But that's me. Others it might be just what they want.

Gorgeous camera. Personally I'm watching KEH and eBay for a while for an M2 and this is one of the better ones seen lately.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.
    My Verito page

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.
    My Verito page

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I need to win the Lotto, guess I'll have to buy some chances.
    Michael Cienfuegos

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin