Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,750   Posts: 1,483,830   Online: 1087

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Magazine blowout- Camera and Darkroom, Photo Techniques, LensWork...

Clearing out the bookshelves. Located in San Diego if you want to pick them up. I already have these boxed and the price includes shipping fyi. I just priced these cheap to move them on.

Camera and Darkroom, Photo Techniques and Darkroom and Creative Camera Techniques (which was the precursor to Photo Techniques I think). 63 issues in total. Camera and Darkroom was the best photo mag I think there ever was. These issues range from '91-'95, around 26 in all. A few issues of D&CCT. 33 issues of Photo Techniques most of which date from the late 90's. There is a ton of good info in these magazines, a lot of which can't be found on the internet believe it or not. $75 shipped (parcel post) for the lot.

Lenswork- #16,20,23,24,25,26,69,70,71,72,73,74 so 12 issues. Some really good photographs in these. Good luck finding some of these anymore, especially the early ones. $30 shipped Priority.

Black and White magazine. (the English one) 21 issues from '02-'05 $35 shipped priority. edit- There were several magazines that went by the black and white monikor, one fine art one from the US that wasn't really good, an amazing large format mag from Australia that is long gone now and the ones I have here which are these- http://www.thegmcgroup.com/pc/viewCa...idCategory=698

Two DVDs- Richard Avedon "Darkness and Light" and Helmut Newton "Frames from the Edge". $15 shipped priority

I prefer if you send an email vs. a pm here. it is easier to keep track of. Paypal preferred. email to gear at patrickjames dot net. Shipping is for US only.
    Last edited by Patrick Robert James; 08-04-2012 at 03:43 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Email sent for the Lenswork magazines

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Lenswork sold. Don't snooze on the rest! Once they are gone they are gone.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a question ... Don't think the email is right.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    payment sent.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Lenswork and Black and White magazines are gone. Camera and Darkroom et al. and The DVDs are still available.

I can't believe no one has gone for the Camera and Darkroom group! Best magazine ever.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Email sent for the Camera and Darkroom group...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Payment Sent.....

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Magazines are all gone. Here is what is left-

Two DVDs- Richard Avedon "Darkness and Light" and Helmut Newton "Frames from the Edge". $15 shipped priority

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Email sent for the DVD's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin