Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,693   Posts: 1,548,986   Online: 780

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Olympus XA3 ... is it also

brand new? Unfortunately it isn't, but on the other hand you can own it for less than the cost of a tank of gas. So many have asked about the XA4 that I thought I'd offer another nice one of the series...the XA3. If you've never used one of these, it is a very pleasant combination. It has DX and rapid load like the XA4 and it has backlight compensation like the XA. Focusing / lens is like the XA2. I cleaned and checked this camera this morning and re-sealed it (which wasn't really needed, but seemed like the thing to do while I was at it). All appears to still be working fine. As you can see, this is a very nice camera. It shows less than normal wear and is the nicest of two XA3 models I own. Actually I suspect this camera saw infrequent use from the prior owner. I took a roll of film last year with this camera at the Texas State Fair and despite being overcast the day we attended, the pictures were very nice. $30 plus the cost of postage. If you have any questions, please send them to jon_goodman@yahoo.com
    I'll be babysitting tonight and may have to answer in the morning.
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xa3front.jpg   xa3back.jpg   xa3bottom.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent.

Chris
    Bring back the latent image!

Shooter
    35mm
    This one is sold.
    Thanks very much,
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin