Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,776   Online: 737

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Ikoflex IIa tlr with extras.

For sale is my Ikoflex IIa tlr, serial 544928, with a Zeiss-Opton 3.5 Tessar taking lens. Although not as well known as its competitor, Rolleiflex, I think the images taken with this camera are just as sharp. It probably is better to compare it against the Rolleicord, since the film advance is a round dial like the Rolleicord. It is heavier than the Rolleicord, it has a very solid feel. Loading the camera is definitely different, you use a red window on the bottom of the camera and advance it to frame 1 on the paper backing, close the red window then turn the wheel under the frame counter to 1 and you're good to go for that roll. The shutter release is just to the right of the viewfinder (see photo 4). The glass is clear and fungus free, the aperture blades are oil free. I've never tested the shutter speeds, but they seem accurate. I also flocked the inside of the camera to help eliminate any possible flare.

I am also selling with the camera a couple of close up attachments, an Ikoprox 1m and an Ikoprox .5m. The .5m has automatic parallax correction giving the same angle as the taking lens which is a great feature.
    The circumference of the taking lens is 35.5mm so I am including a 35.5mm to 37mm step up ring, you can then get a 37mm to 46 or 49mm step up ring to help out with filters for black and white. Since 120 film is thinner than it was back when this camera was made, each frame on a roll come out a bit too close for my taste. An easy fix is taking an empty 120 spool and rolling about 3-4 inches of paper backing on the spool making it a little thicker. I will include a couple of empty spools with paper backing included with the camera. Also include is an original lens cap.

$300 via Paypal or U.S. postal money order which will include shipping in the U.S. $320 via Paypal which will include First Class International shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img406.jpg   img408.jpg   img409.jpg   img410.jpg   img411.jpg  

img037.jpg   img105.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $290 for U.S. includes shipping (paypal or postal money order), $310 via paypal for First Class International shipping.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    That Moose looks like the one I almost hit up in Greenville
    It has to be true. I read it on the internet, and you can't lie on the internet!!!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Maybe he modeled for the statue.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $280 via postal money order or Paypal includes shipping in the U.S., $300 via Paypal includes international shipping either First Class International or Priority (4lbs or more).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $250 via Paypal or U.S. postal money order which will include shipping in the U.S. $270 via Paypal for International shipping.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    That is a sweet camera. I'll need to think about this. The price is just right, too, especially with the Ikoprox attachments.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Somebody buy this already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin