Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,659   Posts: 1,481,461   Online: 1099

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS: MISC darkroom gear - SS tanks and reels, Temp control unit Jobo tank + more CHEAP

I have some bits for sale here, please make these go away!

1. Jobo 1000 system tanks - 5 reel and 2 reel tank with total of 4 35/120 reels and cores. Nice condition - 30$ shipped for both

2. 2 SS processing tanks with 2 35mm reels each, one is kinderman the other is generic. reels are LPL and generic - 20$ shipped for both

3. Kodak anastigmat 105mm f4.5 enlarger lens, with two styles of besseler\omega lens holders glass is clean and clear but old stuff here AS IS - 20$ shipped in the US

4. G ans G supertemp electronic water temp control system. copyright says 1978 and i was unable to find any info about this online, has complete instructions on the face of the unit, came form a working environment, but have no way to test AS IS - 80$ shipped OBO

5. 2 foot switches for enlarger. You adapt your own cable\plug to your unit - 15$ shipped each 20$ shipped for both.

Also have a set of old kodak polycontrast filters, still in the little plastic box 10$ shipped, or free with all of the above.

PLEASE MAKE THESE GO AWAY - take all this stuff and i will consider a considerable discount.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jobo1000aubg.jpg   SStanksaug.jpg   105mm.jpg   watertemp.jpg   footswitches.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll take the jobo tanks.
    --
    Kenton Brede
    http://kentonbrede.com/

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Jobo tanks are gone.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Kodak lens and holders are gone.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    temp control gone.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    SS tanks\reels are still here as well as the foots witches.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    ss tank gone.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin