Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,729   Posts: 1,515,249   Online: 801

Shooter
    Large Format

Mamiya RZ67 Pro II with 65mm M LA Lens, AE Prism, WLF, L-Grip, 120 Film Back - $745

Selling more Mamiya RZ67 gear. This is my Pro II body with my go to lens -- hate to give it up, but I haven't used it in months. The 65mm M L-A with the floating element is one of Mamiya's finest lenses for the RZ series -- extremely sharp, with little visual image distortion. This one has some barrel scuffs, but the glass is beautiful, front and back, and I've always kept it capped when it's not in use (it also has a UV filter on it, which I'll throw in).

The body works great; the only issue with it is that the shutter doesn't cock as smoothly as it should. I think there may be some give in the shutter lever, although I'm not sure; if you're planning to use this camera heavily in a studio environment, I would probably slap an RZ winder on the bottom (I would throw that in as well, but I've already sold mine).

The L-Grip functions perfectly. The back is in good shape as well. Not pictured are the caps and the waist level finder, which is also included.

Great camera, solid, built like a tank, and it offers a 6x7 frame. What more could you want?

Asking $745 plus shipping, payable via PayPal only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rz1.jpg   rz2.jpg   rz3.jpg   rz4.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sounds like a good deal. This is my dream setup, wish I could afford it right now!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    This is a great kit and value! I have it already, but otherwise, I'd be all over this!

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'm open to selling this without the AE prism for $560.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Lens, Body, and Back are SOLD; AE Prism and L-Grip are still available and will be posted in new separate listings.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin