Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,542   Posts: 1,544,397   Online: 1004

Shooter
    Multi Format

Free! Two Konica Auto S2s for postage...

of course, they don't work! I don't think I will ever get around to having them worked on, so it's time to get rid of them. The Auto S2s are very good, very sharp rangefinders and if you send them to Konica master Greg Weber he would be able to make a good one from parts from both (perhaps at a discount since he would have plenty of parts) or he could fix both of them. Both shutters won't fire and one does not have the yellow focus patch. Both come with a Konica case. These cameras are fairly heavy, so I am going to ask $30 for shipping and handling in the U.S., and $50 for shipping internationally. Being over 4 pounds total, the minimum rate for international shipping would have to be Priority International.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img234.jpg  
    Last edited by Chrismat; 08-07-2012 at 08:42 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Please contact me about these...
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Deal has been made.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin